Configure a Hostmonitoring and Create a Template
Go to the nodes page: https://storm.dev/nodes
and click on the node box of which you want to configure a host monitoring. You can search the list of nodes by, the nodes by name, id, team or filters online / offline or configured / to be configured.
- On the node page, click on the host monitoring item in the menu on the left and then click on the "configure" button.
In the form fill in the various fields:
- the scheduling interval, or how often the state of use of the components occurs
- The name of the alarm. In fact, it is possible to have multiple alarms for the same host monitoring, for example different notification channels depending on the thresholds of the various alarms. To add an alarm click on the "add alarm" button
- For each alarm, the thresholds of the various components (at least one) indicating the percentage above which the component is considered in an unhealth status. If you want to add a disk to the control just click on the "+" button.
- More precisely, to have a component in a default unhealth status it must happen that for 5 consecutive calls of the host monitoring it is in an unhealth status. It will return to health status after 2 consecutive calls in health status. Every change of state will be notified. If you want to change these default settings, you can click on the "advance mode" checkbox to set the consecutive calls that determine the health and unhealth status.
- the notification channels, which are the emails of the users of the workspace in which the node and the two telegram and slack bots are shared. If you do not want to receive any alerts but only see the results of the host monitoring, it may also not be set.
- To change the hostmonitoring the procedure is the same. The results of the host monitoring (the changes of state of the components) will be shown in the hostmonitoring section of the node, while the graphs of the percentage use of the components are visible in the graphs section.
- Link telegram bot
- Create a workspace
- Invite user in a Workspace
- Add new node
- Add domain
- Confirm domain
- Edit domain
- Share domain
- Configure Host Monitoring
- Invite a Friend
- enabled/disabled hostmonitoring
- Create hostmonitoring from template
- Plugins install from node
- Plugins install from market
- update plugins list
- Submit a plugin
- Add plugin command
- Edit plugin command
- Execute plugin command
- Make a request
- Edit a request
- Create Endpont health
- Edit endpoint health
- Show Endpoint health
- Make a Load test
- Edit a Load test
- Show a Load test