This wiki is the main source of documentation for developers working with (or contributing to) the stormnode project. If this is your first time hearing about stormnode, we recommend starting with the storm.dev website.
What Is StormNode?
Storm is an open network of virtual users to monitor and stress test your web applications and monitor your servers. Add your node to the network to earn free credits to contribute to the system.
Getting Started guide
- Prerequisites Getting-Started#prerequisites
- Installation Getting-Started#setup
- Configuration Getting-Started#configuration
- Run ondemand Getting-Started#run
- Keep stormnode alive guide